The brain is considered one of the biggest organs in the body. It does plenty of work that assists the functions of how we react to everything around us. It serves as a base for learning and memory, emotional response, and visualization. Research suggests that the capacity of the human brain is 1 million gigabytes or 2.5 petabytes. However, people believe that we only utilize 10 percent of our minds as opposed to 100 percent. There are various ways to access the remaining 90 percent and use the rest of the 100 percent brain capacity. It depends entirely on how much we work with our brains to keep mind sharp and improve our ability to think.
Improving our brainpower is one of the essential things that we can do to be better at everything that we do. It permits us to be quick learners, provides us with a better understanding of any subject, helps us figure out things quicker, makes us more efficient than other people, and increases our insight about many things. Because of mobile phones’ convenience, many mobile game applications are available to be downloaded to train our brains. Below are some strategic games that we can use on our mobile phones to improve our brain capacity.
Mobile chess is available on Android to be downloaded by chess players. This game is played similarly to two players. With the mobile application, you can play against anybody online through the internet or even play against an AI with a certain difficulty level if you want to practice and improve on your skills.
Sudoku is a game played where players input numbers on a grid with numbers from one to nine, which is also subdivided to nine more square groups, set up so that the numbers are not repeated in each square, row, or column. One can download mobile Sudoku for free on Android and iOS.
Scrabble is a word game in which two to four players play for points by placing letters in a 15×15 square grid. The mobile version of the game can be played with AI or online with various players to test out your vocabulary and skills against players worldwide.
Many intelligent entrepreneurs enjoy playing board games that involve special concentration and critical thinking. It is not just playing games to have fun and assisting in our intellectual and mental aspects to improve our focus, in the long run, to easily understand more things and improve our ability to solve logical problems.…